Office Bearer: Welfare Sub Council
Booth Booking Form: Booth Booking Form 2018
Booth Venue: LT Foyer, Falcon 1
1) Fill in the Booth Booking Form.
2) 2) Submit one (1) hardcopy to Student Council office during office hours OR one (1) softcopy to email@example.com 3 to 5 working days prior to the proposed date and time.
3) Notify Welfare Sub Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Approvals will be made within 48 hours via selected mode of communication (Whatsapp/Email/Text Message).
Terms and Conditions
1) Submission of the form must be made within 3 to 5 working days prior to the proposed date and time.
2) All bookings are subject to change based on the proposed venue and availability.
3) Bookings are to be approved by the Welfare Sub Council and can be terminated without prior notice.
4) Any unauthorized use of tables (such as the use of tables without booking first) reserves the right to be terminated from further use of the reserved tables under the inspection of Welfare Sub Council.
5) Notification of submission of forms is to be made to Welfare Sub Council at email@example.com.
6) Any late bookings of 1 to 2 days can be rejected at the discretion of the officer in charge.
7) The use of bricks (campus bricks) will deem the user and the club a one month booth booking restriction. Further non compliance will result in the club bookings in the future to be rejected automatically.