Bike Share Service
Office Bearer: Secretary
Bike Share Form: *New Curtin-Bike-Share-2021-1
1) Fill up the Bike Share Form.
2) Submit one (1) hard copy of the form to the Student Council office 2 weeks prior to rental date and time AND submit one (1) soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Proceed to payment with your Student/Staff ID presented at Student Council office.
4) Collect your bicycle and key.
5) Return bicycle and collect back deposit.
Return within same day: RM2
Daily (24 hours): RM5
Weekly (7 days): RM25
Deposit: RM20 (irrespective of time)
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What happens if I return the bicycle late?
You will be charged RM5 for every day that you use the bicycle irrespective of whether it is 1 hour of 23 hour into the extra day.
2) What happens if I damaged or lost the bicycle?
Please contact us as soon as possible. You will be charged in accordance to the repair costs or the actual price of the bicycle (if lost!).
3) How do I lost my deposit?
You can only rent the bicycle for the duration agreed and an extra 3 days penalty period (RM5/day). If you exceed the penalty period, you will lose your deposit and we will request the immediate return of the bicycles as well as additional charges for the extra days rented.