Venue Booking Form
Office Bearer: Welfare Sub Council
Venue Booking Form: Venue Booking Form
Term and Conditions:
1. Submission of 1 softcopy must be made at least 7 working days in advance. Late submission will not be entertained.
2. ALL bookings are subjected to change based on the proposed venue and time availability.
3. Approvals will be made within 7 working days unless notified to any extended period of time.
4. Notification of submission is suggested to be made to Charles Larson James, if there is no reply made within 7 working days.
5. For Recreational Hall, Pre-Event Hall and MPH, a deposit of RM 200 should be paid to Activities Sub-council 2021 prior to the event. Any damages found after the event, the deposit will be burned.
6. Events that will be happening during the weekend, it is considered as overtime and payment for the cleaners would need to be made to Campus Services as soon as the venue has been approved. Please seek advice from Activities Sub-council for further procedures.
7. Venue booking request will only be processed after Event Proposal was approved by Activities Sub-council 2021. Softcopies can be submitted via e-mail stated, no hard copy.
8. Students are required to wear a mask, advised to bring along a hand sanitizer and practice social distancing at all times.
9. Student Council holds the right to change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the service offered and the details at any time without prior notice.
10. Students who failed to comply with above mentioned guidelines, their permission can be revoked and they can be removed from the campus.
Any inquiries, please email to
contact/Whatsapp us at +6013-8166039 (Charles).