Office Bearer: Welfare Sub Council
Bus Booking Form: Bus Booking Form 2018
Up to date Shuttle Service: http://www1.curtin.edu.my/future/curtin_shuttle.htm
1) Fill in the Bus Booking Form.
2) Submit 1 hard copy to Student Council office during office hours or at tge pigeon hole at LT Foyer 7 working days prior to the proposed date and time.
3) Submit 1 soft copy Welfare Sub Council at email@example.com.
4) Response to the request will be made within 5 working days.
5) Submit deposit to Welfare Sub-council after receiving an approval email.
6) Keep the receipt and claim back deposit after the event.
Terms and Conditions
1) Submission of the form must be made 7 working days prior to the proposed date and time.
2) All bookings are subject to change based on the availability of transport.
3) Approval will be according to the deliberation of the Student Council and may be terminated without prior notice.
4) All late bookings may be rejected at the discretion of the officer in charge.
5) Curtin University reserves the right to override student bus booking without prior notice.
6) Approval of bookings will be made via student email within 5 working days unless notified for any extended period of time.
7) Effective from 19th March 2018, RM50 deposit will be collected for each bus booking, the deposit will be forfeited if one of the circumstances below happens:
- 10 or less than 10 students for small bus
- 20 or less than 20 students for 44 seater bus
- Bus booking cancellation within 48 hours before the event
Unless there is any special circumstances.