Office Bearer: Secretary
Equipment Rental Form: *New Equipment Rental Form 2019
1) Fill up the Equipment Rental form.
2) Submit EITHER one (1) hard copy of the form to the Student Council office 2 weeks prior to rental date and time OR submit one (1) soft copy to email@example.com.
3) Make payment at Student Council office once approved by Secretarial division.
4) Collect equipment at Student Council office during office hours.
5) Once the rented period is up, please return equipment to Student Council office during office hours.
6) Collect your deposit once the equipment has been checked.
Terms and Conditions
- Submission of the form must be made within 2 weeks prior to the rental date and time.
- Student Council has the right to approve or reject the request.
- The payment is made before confirming the rental of equipment.
- It is my responsibility to check the condition of the equipment before taking it.
- It is my responsibility to pick up the equipment and to return it to Student Council office.
- It is my responsibility to ensure a representative from Student Council is present during the setup.
- The equipment is to be operated in accordance with any operating instructions issued for it and for the purpose it is designed for.
- It is my responsibility to ensure a representative from Student Council checks the condition of the units returned.
- If the rental date falls on a weekend, the rental fee will be collected for three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) as SC office will not be available for picking up and returning during weekends.
- I agree to pay the refundable deposit (based on equipment rates) along with the rental fee.
- I have no rights to get the full refund of the deposit in the following cases:
- Returning the equipment late
- Equipment found to be faulty during inspection when being returned
- I have no rights to handover the equipment to any other club or association within my rental period.
- In the event the equipment is lost or destroyed, I agree to replace it any my own expense. *If the equipment is not fixed, repaired or replaced within 30 days after the end of my rental period, Student Council has the right to charge the club or association per Student Council’s asset list.
- Any required maintenance, repair or replacement of the equipment will be done by personal approved by Student Council.