Office Bearer: Welfare Sub Council and Activities Sub Council
Venue Booking Form: Venue Booking Form 2018
Venue: LT Foyer, Recreational Hall, Pre-Event Hall, Auditorium, Borneo Pavillion, MPH, Frisbee Field, Football Field, LT201 or Council Room
1) Fill in the Venue Booking Form.
2) 2) Submit one (1) hardcopy to Student Council office during office hours OR one (1) softcopy to firstname.lastname@example.org 5 working days prior to the proposed date and time. At the same time, each booking requires the approval of the Event Proposal (refer to Event Proposal).
3) Notify Welfare Sub Council at email@example.com.
4) Approvals will be made within 48 hours via selected mode of communication (Whatsapp/Email/Text Messages).
5) Note: Recreational Hall, Pre-Event Hall and MPH requires a deposit of RM200 and should be paid to Student Council once approval has been given. Any damages to the venue will cause the deposit to be forfeited.
6) Note: Events that will be happening during the weekend is considered as overtime and payment for the cleaners would need to be made to Campus Services Department (CSD). Head over to CSD at GP1 to make payment if your approved venue usage falls on the weekend.
Terms and Conditions
1) Submission of the form must be made 5 working days prior to the proposed date and time.
2) All bookings are subject to change based on the proposed venue and availability.
3) Bookings are to be approved by the Welfare Sub Council and can be terminated without prior notice.
4) Notification of submission of forms is to be made to Welfare Sub Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Any late bookings of 1 to 2 days can be rejected at the discretion of the officer in charge.