@Election Timetable (as approved by Student Council President)
The following dates are confirmed except for the time of conduct where Student Council President has the power to change the time of conduct as deemed fit.
|15th August –
|Nomination Period||–||–||Nomination closes on 18th Aug 2022 at 3PM (GMT +8)|
|22nd August||Campaign Briefing||TBA||TBA||–|
|22nd August –
|Campaign Period||–||–||Campaign period ends on 30th August 11:59PM (GMT +8)|
|31st August||Debating Session||2PM – 4PM||TBA||–|
|1st September –
|Voting Period||12PM||–||Voting ends on 2nd September 12PM (GMT +8)|
|2nd September||Ballot Counting||TBA||TBA||–|
*Further updates on the Election will be further announced after the Nomination closes.
Basic rules and criteria for election nominations:
- In Curtin for at least 1 year prior to the nomination
- In Curtin 1 year after elections to fulfill Student Council duties for the year 2022.
- Candidate needs to be in degree status
- Candidate must have academic good standing status
- Candidate cannot be a staff member of the University
If there are any further queries regarding the election, please refer to the Student Council Divison 3 Election file attached or you may consult the election tribunal members of the Student Council.
Mikee Kylie (+673 713 1254).