Election Timetable (as approved by Student Council President)
The following dates are confirmed except for the time of conduct where Student Council President has the power to change the time of conduct as deemed fit.
|19 October – 25 October (4PM)||Nomination||4pm||–||Nomination closes on 25th October 2020 at 4:00PM|
|25 October||Campaign Briefing||TBA||–||Attendance is compulsory|
|26 October – 28 October||Campaign Period||–||–||Campaign closes on 28th October 2020 at 1159PM|
|27 October||SC Debate||TBA||–||–|
|29 October – 31 October||Voting Session||4pm||–||–|
|31 October||Ballot Counting||After voting closed||–|
Basic rules and criteria for election nominations:
- In Curtin for at least 1 year prior to the nomination
- In Curtin 1 year after elections to fulfill Student Council duties for the year 2021.
- Candidate needs to be in degree status
- Candidate must have academic good standing status
- Candidate cannot be a staff member of the University
- Candidate cannot be committed to any other program (Student Ambassador 2021, Creative Intern or other forms of Internship program under the University)
Candidates can run for Student Council either as an individual for an individual position of choice or they may run as part of a team.
If there are any further queries regarding the election, please refer to the Student Council Divison 2 Election file attached or you may consult the election tribunal members of the Student Council.
Mahammad Wahaj Uddin (012 8466418)