@Election Timetable (as approved by Student Council President)
The following dates are confirmed except for the time of conduct where Student Council President has the power to change the time of conduct as deemed fit.
|1 September – 19 September||Nomination||–||–||Nomination closes on 19 September 2021 at 5:00PM (GMT +8)|
|19 September||Campaign Briefing||7pm||WebEx Cisco||–|
|20-26 September||Campaign Period||–||Social Media (Instagram)||End at 26/09 @11:59 PM SHARP|
|26 September||Debating Session||7pm||WebEx Cisco||–|
|27-29 September||Voting Period||–||Google Form||End at 29/09 @ 5:00pm|
|29 September||Ballot Counting||5:30pm||–||–|
Basic rules and criteria for election nominations:
- In Curtin for at least 1 year prior to the nomination
- In Curtin 1 year after elections to fulfill Student Council duties for the year 2022.
- Candidate needs to be in degree status
- Candidate must have academic good standing status
- Candidate cannot be a staff member of the University
Candidates can run for Student Council as an individual position of choice as part of a team.
If there are any further queries regarding the election, please refer to the Student Council Divison 2 Election file attached or you may consult the election tribunal members of the Student Council.
Ann Marie Lo (+6010-955 1038)