Booth Booking Form
Office Bearer: Welfare Sub Council
Booth Booking Form: Booth Booking Form
Terms and Conditions:
1. Submission of the form must be made within 3-5 working days prior to the proposed date and time.
2. ALL bookings are subject to change based on the proposed venue and time availability.
3. ANY late bookings of 1-2 days will be rejected on the spot.
4. Bookings are to be approved by Welfare Sub council of Student Council 2021 and can be terminated without prior notice.
5. The use of bricks will deem the user and the club a booth booking restriction one month or under the decision of Welfare Sub council 2021. Further non-compliance will result in the club’s any three (3) room or venue bookings will be treated as ‘unable to be processed’ or in layman’s terms- rejected automatically.
6. Any unauthorized use of tables (such as the use of tables without booking first) reserves the right to be terminated from further use of the reserved tables under the inspection of Welfare Sub council 2020.
7. Notification of submission of forms only softcopy is to be made to Charles Larson James under Welfare Subdivision of Student Council 2021 (contact details as provided).
8. Approvals will be made within 48 hours via chosen mode of communication (Student mail OR Whatsapp).
9. The approval of booth booking form will be sent through e-mail.
10. Students are required to wear a mask, advised to bring along a hand sanitizer and practice social distancing at all times.
11. Student Council holds the right to change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the service offered and the details at any time without prior notice.
12. Students who failed to comply with above mentioned guidelines, their permission can be revoked and they can be removed from the campus.