Office Bearer: Welfare Sub Council and Activities Sub Council
Venue Booking Form: Venue Booking Form
Venue: LT Foyer, Recreational Hall, Pre-Event Hall, Auditorium, Borneo Pavillion, MPH, Frisbee Field, Football Field, LT201 or Council Room
Terms and Conditions
- Submission of 1 softcopy must be made at least 7 working days in advance. Late submission will not be entertained.
- ALL bookings are subjected to change based on the proposed venue and time availability.
- Approvals will be made within 7 working days unless notified to any extended period of time.
- Notification of submission is suggested to be made to Isaac Lim, if there is no reply made within 7 working days
- For Recreational Hall, Pre-Event Hall and MPH, a deposit of RM 200 should be paid to Activities Sub-council prior to the event. Any damages found after the event, the deposit will be burned.
- Events that will be happening during the weekend, it is considered as overtime and payment for the cleaners would need to be made to Campus Services as soon as the venue has been approved. Please seek advice from Activities Sub-council for further procedures.
- Venue booking request will only be processed after Event Proposal was approved by Activities Sub-council. Softcopies can be submitted via e-mail stated, no hard copy required