Club Dissolution Form
Office Bearer: Student Activity Committee
Club Dissolution Form: Club Dissolution Form 2019
1) Hold a General Meeting of the Club with quorum achieved.
2) The Student Club may, at any time, by a Special Majority (75%+1) of the Members present at the General Meeting called for the purpose, to be dissolved.
3) Such dissolution if to be notified to the Student Council after the meeting has been held by submitting the Club Dissolution Form to the Student Council Office. Attach the Minutes of Meeting of the General Meeting and the list of attendance signed by each Member present.
4) All remaining monies, properties and assets whatsoever after the satisfaction of all debts and liabilities shall be given or transferred to the Student Council at Student Council’s instruction.
5) If there is any conflict, the Student Club Rules shall take precedence.