Event Promotional Media
Office Bearer: IT and Media Sub Council
Standard Operating Procedure for posters, banners etc.:
1) Please include the Student Council logo below in all promotional media.
2) For BANNERS only, bring the banner to the Student Council office for approval. Once approved, bring the banner to Campus Service Department (GP1) along with your own STRINGS for campus service to tie your banner at desired location.
Standard Operating Procedure for Notice board:
1) Bring desired poster to Student Council office with the desired quantity 1 week prior to your event.
2) The officer in charge will post the poster at the Student Council Notice Board across campus within 3 days.
3) The postings will be done every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Standard Operating Procedure for using Curtin Malaysia logo:
1) Note that this only applies if there is usage of the Curtin Malaysia logo.
2) Detailed procedure of position has been explained thoroughly on this slide right here : Curtin-Malaysia-Logo-usage-guide. An array of Curtin Malaysia logo template is provided on this link. It is highly advisable to go through these files before submission.
3) After designing, please send a soft copy 1 week prior to your event to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further verification with the Corporate Communication Department.
Standard Operating Procedure for TV advertisement:
|Dimensions||Not exceeding 720 px horizontal||–|
|Orientation||No specific orientation||–|
|Resolution||Standard value (72 ppi or 330 ppi)||–|
|Allowed Duration of Material||–||Not longer than 3 minutes|
|Advertisement Duration||2 weeks||2 weeks|
|Submission||Saturday, 11:59 PM||Saturday, 11:59 PM|
1) The promotional materials need to be submitted to email@example.com for our official record. For any inquiries, you may contact Mark Edward Felix (+60103710236)