Event Promotional Media
Office Bearer: IT and Media Sub Council
Student Council logo official logo below :
Standard Operating Procedure for banners, buntings etc.:
1) For banners & buntings, bring the material to the Student Council office for approval. Please bring along with your own STRINGS for campus service to tie your material at allocated location.
Banner size : 8ft (width) x 3ft (height)
Bunting size : 2ft (width) x 6ft (height)
Size other that stated above will be rejected.
Standard Operating Procedure for Notice board:
1) Bring desired poster to Student Council office with the desired quantity 1 week prior to your event.
2) Posters must be in A3 size.
2) The officer in charge will post the poster at the Student Council Notice Board (Cafeteria, Behind Cafeteria, SC Office Notice Board) across campus within 3 days.
3) The postings will be done every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Standard Operating Procedure for using Curtin Malaysia logo:
1) Note that this only applies if there is usage of the Curtin Malaysia logo.
2) Detailed procedure of position has been explained thoroughly on this slide right here : Curtin-Malaysia-Logo-usage-guide. An array of Curtin Malaysia logo template is provided on this link. It is highly advisable to go through these files before submission.
3) After designing, please send a soft copy 1 week prior to your event to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further verification with the Corporate Communication Department.
Standard Operating Procedure for TV advertisement:
|Dimensions||Not exceeding 720 px horizontal||–|
|Orientation||No specific orientation||–|
|Resolution||Standard value (72 ppi or 330 ppi)||–|
|Allowed Duration of Material||–||Not longer than 3 minutes|
|Advertisement Duration||2 weeks||2 weeks|
|Submission||Saturday, 11:59 PM||Saturday, 11:59 PM|
1) The promotional materials need to be submitted to email@example.com for our official record. For any inquiries, you may contact Kho Siew Jie (Jace) (+6010-2097300) or Ann Marie Lo (+6010-9551038).